Windsheild Replacment

Hi all

New project. I want to replace the windshield frame. I bought a new frame. My question is should I install the new glass prior to installation or after?

If anyone knows of a detailed description of the process, please let me know.

Thanks!

Reply to
Cannon (O|||||||O)

I had some 'professionals' come by and swap mine for me. They preferred the frame held solid by the hinges when I gave them the option.

Mike

"Cann>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
Jerry McG

I am having a hard time getting the frame bolts out. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Cannon (O|||||||O)

From the days then the auto manufacturers used flush mounted Philips-head screws, we have been using a hand held impact-driver tool and hammer, of course you've must have the best in quality sockets from Craftsman or Snap-On. Just give it a twist in the direction you want to go and it gone:

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com "Cannon (O|||||||O)" wrote:>