Wrangler Unlimited?

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

If you've been riding a '91 YJ, a TJ will ride like a limo....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

"If you've been riding a '91 YJ, a TJ will ride like a limo...." How true Matt! When I bought the TJ, it took me quite a while to get used to the ride! Thankfully, the YJ still has some power left. I tool around town, to the dump, coffee shop, grocery store; my kidneys groan, and I smile!

Reply to
Eugene D'Jeep

You know Bill, while I love driving with a 5-speed, I thought that if I bought an Unlimited with the auto tranny, then my mother would be spared having to buy a Hundai Santa Fe. We could reduce the number of vehicles to three: '90 Olds Cutlass, '04 Unlimited, and '91 YJ! When I first mentioned the auto tranny, she said great, she always wanted to drive a Jeep!

Reply to
Eugene D'Jeep

Thanks Bill, I was wondering how to set up the hoist , this guy has done a great job in documenting it all and the pictures will help a lot.

Thanks again

And for Eugene, great decision, you will not regret it.

Eric

5,000 > > kilometers (3,100 miles), and it is strating to improve, I was told that it > > would continue to improve until approx 4000 miles) and that at that point, I > > should be able to make approx. 260 miles with the 19 gallons tank. it is not > > great but it is the price to pay to own the Unlimited. > >

Eric and Elizabeth