YJ suspension noise

Whenever i am turning the wheels hard to the right/left i get a pop noise coming from the passenger side of the front axle. I had a buddy get in and turn the wheel hard to the right and left while i looked underneath and im pretty sure its my suspension(leaf springs). could this be a sign of worn out bushings? i have a m.o.r.e shackel reversal on the front.

93yj 2.5l 3" body + m.o.r.e s/r 33" bfg at

Thanks!

-Reed

Reply to
Reed

Just fiqured out what my noise was today....Hey Reed... Check to make sure your battary is strapped down tight....ugh I feel stupid... Nick

Reply to
Nick N