Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

warped brake rotors - ongoing ?
Just a posting about the historical and ongoing warped brake rotor problem - Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2001 - I had "serviced" the "warped" rotors at about 15k, 30k, & 45k, replacing them at the...
19
19

Ping: Kate
Kate, how close are you to Coal Creek ORV Park, near Oak Ridge? Just wondering, I've been there a couple times. Pretty neat place.

1996 Grand Cherokee Jeep Rear hatch latch broken
The latch to the rear hatch is broken and the hatch will not lift up. The window part still operates fine, but the main door/hatch will not. The latch seems to have a broken rod or something inside....
2
2

87 wrangler doors/windsheild gap?
hey everyone. i am a bit baffled by the approx 1/2" gap between my steel (i have a hardtop) doors and the windshield (both doors)... its a bit difficult to explain but it almost seems as if the...
5
5

Another mileage thread- 90s Cher-GW?
I am considering buying a 1990-2000 Cherokee or Grand Waggy for my wife (who hates snow), and keeping it stock. What kind of mileage are those of you who own these rigs getting?
9
9

99 JGCLtd check engine light and transmission jerk solved
I own a 99 JGCL V8 4X4, 50000 miles. The Check Engine light went on and the transmission began to jerk from N to D and from 1st to 2nd gear. The code P0700 indicated transmission control module fault...
1
1

OT Bear Attack and Update
't click on it if you're not interested in the story. Spdloader
6
6

OT: Wildlife web cam
With all the talk of what we can do to kill this or that, i thought I would share this site with you. this is MY kind of hunting - with a camera. I was lucky enough to see her 'talking' to her mate......
15
15

What oil do you use?
This ought to get you guys stirred up! I've been using Penzoil in my Cherokee for it's whole life, but now it's got a new 4.0 engine so if I'm going to change oil now is the time. I use Shell Rotella...
16
16

Anyone looking for a project jeep?
This old feller is looking for a new home... I stopped and took some photos for the heck of it. For those of you who might have more money and time than anything else. Poor old thing. It lives at a...
5
5

OT: Ping seahag
Hey you! Is this your work? image even if it isn't. Kate
1
1

what exactly happened here?
Hi everyone, What has happened to this newsgroup? I am starting to understand that Bill has pissed the wrong person off this time. Correct?? Is there any way that we can fix this group? I looked...
118
118

88 sport
Hi, New to jeeps. Looking at a nice 1988 sport 5 speed. I have been told to stay away from 89s do to a weak tranny. Is this true for 88s also? This jeep has a plow so I am very concerned about the...
19
19

Cherokee fuel press
Guys, if You don't help, nobody will. I have a '92 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 which has had a stalling problem for a few years which no one can seem to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let's get...
14
14

Pilot bearing
Anyone know of hand if a 258 from a "mid 70's Wagoneer" that originally had an automatic trans behind it will be suitable for use with a Jee T-4 manual transmission? In other words, will there be a...
1
1