group use check

Is any one out there??

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus

You rang, m'lud?

Reply to
Scraggy

Just thee and me don't constitute a large NG, do it?

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus

There are other. Allegedly.

Reply to
Scraggy

Yes.

Reply to
Scribner

As an owner of three Kias, I am most definitely watching this group.

But I am also subscribed to the Hyundai group. Over there is an actual Hyundai mechanic who can help you with just about anything.

His particular dealership is not involved with Kia, but since they are owned by the same company, and the relationship between them is getting closer, he has been of help when I have needed it.

But am an apologist for the Kia Sedona. And absolutely LOVE the new Forte.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt