sth't broken in ELECTRONIC GEARBOX- problem with electronic transmission,reverse does not work;

I took it to a local dealer, but nobody was able to fix it... so I have to do it myself! (somehow?). DOES ANYBODY HAVE TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION, TECHNICAL DRAWINGS TO THE GEARBOX OR TRANSMISSION SYSTEM PLEASE? IT'S ELECTRONIC, KIA CARNIVAL 2000. thanks a lot

Reply to
Tomas Moravian