101" For sale

in article bgtMb.1715$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on

12/1/04 8:53 am:

No but I'm sure he will.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Which particular 'he' - Me, Dave or Bruce?

Shall I send you a 101 club application form? ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 12/1/04 12:34 pm:

You

Not yet, but I'll make sure that you are the very first person to know should we need one.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

I filled one of those in weeks ago, still haven't heard anything. Recon Martyn's recruitment drive must be creating him too much work, that or his vast collection of vehicles ;o)

Reply to
Graham G

If only he'd barcoded them...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

You are in the system Graham :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Mother Said

Hi Martyn, am I in the system too?

Andy C (73 GJ 12)

Reply to
Andy

I spend a lot of time there these days :o) This system that everyone speaks of must be huge for so many companies to be using it at once. Think I'm in with about three companies at once. I recon I'll start a fan club ;o)

Cheers Marytn (only pulling your leg)

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

I'm not. Guess what I found in my briefcase this afternoon.

I'll sort it Martyn, honest I will...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

The 101" is now sold. Thanks to the group.

Dave L

Reply to
Dave L

101 ? to add perhaps :D
Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero

Who is the lucky owner now then?..

Go on - own up someone! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Tom Woods at tomarse snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 13/1/04 10:46 pm:

Not us I'm afraid, so the memebership form for the 101 register will have to go on hold for the time being.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

OK, it was me I'm afraid. Will be needing one of those 101 owners club forms :-) Is there a recommended club aware insurer I should try? Thanks, Fergus

Fergus Kendall

fergus(dot)kendall(at)ntlworld(dot)com

200Tdi 90 Cabriolet hybrid

1956 Series 1 86" safari hardtop

1976 101 GS

Formerly:

Series 3 88" County

Land Rover 90 County

Series 3 Lightweight

1960 Series 2 88" Canvas top
Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Congratulations! You appear to have got a real bargain there. Little bit of work and we will be seeing you down on the club stands :-)

For my Ambi at 4000 miles limited mileage and agreed value it is £104 fully comp with 1 years no claims. Thats with Sureterm. And if you do go with them please do do do mention my name as each customer you introduce is £20 off your next renewal. Indeed for any additional policy you hold with them it knocks a further £20 off your renewal too. Adrian Flux are also rather economical but couldn't quite match my last renewal at the end of December.

Regards,

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Good show!

I'm currently 'doing' the batch of 25 odd new members! Fax the form back this afternoon and I'll add you today :-)

Try Roadsure 020 8989 9595

Put it on a collectors policy (if you already have another car insured) for about 80 quid a year fully comp.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

in article bu393t$d3hvb$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-176917.news.uni-berlin.de, Fergus Kendall at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 14/1/04 11:28 am:

Well Bruce was a little disappointed yesterday when I told him that the 101 had been sold, especially since he'd just had a talk with a neighbour, two doors down, who has a vehicle recovery company who had just agreed to fetch it with one of his trucks.

Did he say what his new project was at all?

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Sorry about that. His new project was a Pilgrim Sumo (Replica AC Cobra) he was working on I think.

Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Hi Fergus,

I'm assuming you got home without losing the cargo. Any regrets yet?

The Sumo was finished in 1992 if I remember correctly. Its just been hibernating for a couple of years.

I started surfing (on waves) last year and am feeling the need for a "Bongo" (

) as a surf bus. I now have a big space on thedrive to fill with one ;). Dave

Reply to
Dave L

in article bu3smk$dm1k8$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-176917.news.uni-berlin.de, Fergus Kendall at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 14/1/04 5:03 pm:

I shall assume that the above is a vehicle of some sort.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley