101 noise on overrun & other flibbity gibbets

Forgiven. I'm happy with life - Stig the Series 2 got his heart transplant this week and a shiny new MoT this afternoon. And he broke down twice on the way to the test station (Warren driving, not me), so he's got the 101 sense of humour too.

:)

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

UJ's were replaced and prop greased up when the diff was done.... in fact before the diff was done. The rumble is normal and the only way you'll get rid is to have the diff rolled and / or a double cardon prop fitted. You'll soon get used to it, caused me no problems.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Like is say, now i know what it is I can live with it!!

Reply to
Nige

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:00:29 +0000, steve scribbled the following nonsense:

yep, still does...

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:56:53 +0000, Tim Hobbs scribbled the following nonsense:

and its chuffing great, never seen such a strong spark in all my life.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs