101 petrol tank options - ideas? - linking jerry cans?...

On 19 Dec, 10:14, Austin Shackles

Its a really easy one - Rectangular. Original one has rounded corners but i just want something square that will fit in the space. Original tank sits in a cradle/frame made of angle. Mountings are at either end as per a std series tank but about twice the size.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Truck scrapyard time - a standard truck tank should be "tweakable" to fit and having only contained diesel will be weldable to add brackets to.

Reply to
EMB

Thought 101s were classed as soft-skinned, not armoured

Reply to
JacobH

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Dude, don't take it personally if I don't park my caravan next to you at any of the unofficials ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

says the man with a leaky rangerover! ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods