101 Power Loss Loss

And she has not forgotten... :-)

Reply to
Mother

In article , Mother writes

At least with the RR I can run away a lot quicker these days! Hope I am still allowed in the fold, even though I have "left the path of righteousness" by selling the 101? Steve seems to have taken on where I left off, so I am sure that it is now in good hands, even if he has called it "Bob"

Doing a lot better at trials now, but can't get the hang of using more than three wheels at a time. Must be a 101 thing.

Mike Derrick

Huge snip

Hmm. Time to invest in a 4.6 myself methinks

Snip

You should have seen the manical gleam in his eye when he picked it up, matched only by his better half! Snip

Hard to define "properly", but I always had a certain faith in the badge on the grille, and anywhere a series?? can go, so can I. With a bigger run up, anything is possible! I never asked for, or was given any quarter. The only comment at one of the North Wales Club events was " You're not entering THAT are you?" "Yes" "Oh F*ck" At the end of the day a lot of canes were mincemeat. I had forearms like Swarzenegger ( Pre PAS) A grin bigger than a Cheshire cat, And a lot of people in the local clubs were convinced I was a bloody nutter, as apparently I never noticed when I was only on two wheels.

With regards to trialling your GS - enjoy it! I never went out expecting to win, and I never did, but I gave the series 3 's a run for their money, and had a bloody good time doing it. It is low pressure competition, as no one expects you to get anywhere, and when you do, entertains the crowds as much as if you were winning!

TTFN

Reply to
Mike Derrick

On or around Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:05:14 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

'ere. How come you're suddenly Mother ?

Reply to
Austin Shackles