109" Rear body

Anyone got a rear body tub for a 109" in good condition with rear tank filler that they don't want? West Yorks area. The rear floor is getting more than a bit tired in mine. TIA.

Reply to
Oily

Dad drilled the rivets / welds etc on J-Lo and lifted the floor so we could replace the rear cross member. I guess you could do the same and fit new braces and a nice new floor in the process.. save a bit of mauling.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thanks for the heads up; been there, done that etc.: Just can't be arsed as there are other bits of rot, off road damage etc. and holes above the steel floor channels (which are on their way out) over which I have a length of heavy conveyor belting. One will turn up before long and I'll just change the body. It's not looking good though.

Reply to
Oily

Ok I'll keep an eye out.

Lee D