Re: computers

I thought we could put him in touch with a bloke in Nigeria looking to

>move some money out of his country?

Mother

I think between us we could probably put him in touch with a couple of dozen. How about offering him some penis enlargement pills?

Reply to
Matt

Or weight loss pills

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfirend) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

ive just finished marketing the perfect product for you landrover fans, no more will you have to toil all day under the hood or lay on your back for hours on end.

meet RENO-SEAL

all you do is buy a tube of RENO-SEAL for £299 by special mail order, this chemicle is so advanced we can only make it after the cheques have cleard.

say your carpets have holes in them,

no problem for ( you got it ) RENO-SEAL just smear it over the hole and with its amazing cloning capabilities,it copies the atomic structure of whatever its applied to, so in no time at all your hole " has grown fibers" and is perfectly blended into the existing material.

a broken gear tooth, a broken piston, worn bearings , these are no problem for ( you got it again )

RENO-SEAL the most technologicly advanced product in the universe.

add it to your gear box oil, and as it clings to metalic surfaces it atomicly grows on it to remove any wear, breakages leaving a perfect as new repair , that is gauranteed to last for 50 years,

RENO-SEAL

send me your cheques and all your landy repair days, will be happy days

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

This product has been used by hairy-arsed builders for years.... ;-)

Perhaps I could rub some into my head - has Elton John ever bought any?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs