Landrover Discovery 99 Radio Code

Is anyone out there able to look up the radio code for my 99 discovery I?

The vin number is SALJY124XXA560348

The reason I am asking here is I am taking a long trip this week and just put in a new battery. I will not have the chance to get to the dealer before I go..

If anyone can post here that would be great...

Reply to
Rich

I can find it out for you but at the earliest monday evening. If i should then answer in NG.

GGG "Rich" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
GGG

If you could look it up that would be great. Posting here is fine

Reply to
Rich

Is anyone able to post the radio code for a 99 landlord discovery VIN ?SALJY124XXA560348

Reply to
Rich

I think your spill chucker is borked.

If you go to your nearest dealer with your V5 they will give you a print out of all the relevant numbers for your landlord discovery. Immob codes, key numbers, radios codes, etc.

That's what I did for my 110, the dealer was very helpfull.

Reply to
Simon Barr