2007 Defender 110 Landing soon

I think Nige is a bad influence on me (or maybe it's the other way round), we live a few doors from each other and are both serial Landie buyers. Anyway, bored of the Disco 3, great as it is and have ordered a new Defender

110 XS CSW in Stornoway Grey. Pick it up next Tuesday and can't wait to get it muddy :-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy

hehheheheh - crazy man. I pick up my new toy Saturday morning, you're not going anywhere near Stoke are you?

lol!

Reply to
Nige

Heheh, wish I had the wherewithal ... ;)

Nice one mate.

Reply to
Paul - xxx