2007 RaRo Sport NAVIGATION map for Greece anyone? (pantelis)

People Hi,
a good friend has bought a 2007 MY Range Rover Sport with the satnav kit. The car came from Germany and the satnav CD (or DVD) does not include
Greece.
Is there any way we can use a map for Greece in order to make it work in our country?
Thank you for your suggestions.
Take care Pantelis
"Pantelis Giamarellos" wrote

It should be a DVD system and they usually have all of Europe on them including Greece. If not then work your way through this site... http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/-/-/-/Default-Start A new DVD costs about 200. Just got a new one for our BMW at a special offer price but not much cheaper.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

kit.
http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope - Site/-/-/-/Default-Start
Bob Hi again,
unfortunately Greece is NOT listed in the countries with available maps.
The NAVTEC site indicates Greece but when you search the corresponding pages on their sites Greece is NOT supported by the available software.....
Same applies for the official Land Rover "map buying" pages on their site.
Take care Pantelis

kit.
http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope - Site/-/-/-/Default-Start

If Navteq don't offer coverage then you're out of luck, there is no alternative source.
--
Darren Griffin
PocketGPSWorld - www.PocketGPSWorld.com

I took a look and ...
This European map includes the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, France, Germany, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal.
They must be working on mapping Greece, give them an email and ask. I would also ask at your local Land Rover Dealer in Greece who may know something.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Thanks again for your kind input.