200tdi into 90, engine mounts ok?

hi all,

have jsut purchased an old 110 with a retrofit defender 200tdi, chassis is knackered but i want to transfer the engine (and possibly the box) into my much loved and much abused 90 which has the 2.5 td in it at the moment. What I want to know is, will the 200tdi go straight in and on to the engine mounts and mate up to the box. I have it in the back of my mind that it should fit ok but would like to have it confirmed by someone who knows! The wiring and plumbing will not be a problem for me but i'd like to know in advance if i have to start moving engine mounts etc!

Cheers,

Dave

Reply to
Dave Reynolds

Yes will go straight onto the engine mounts you have, rad/intercooler should be a direct swap too. Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall