90 brakes

Can somebody check a part number for me please. Rear brake shoes for a 1986 90: my book says RTC3171 but I've just looked online and it says STC2796. Has the number been changed ?

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I googled RTC3171:

Seems to confirm it even in the short blurb.

All the best

Reply to
wayne

In my book ('89) it says RTC3171, but STC2796 supercedes RTC3411 which are the 10" brakes as fitted to 88" series up to July '80 and which I think were also fitted to early 90"s same as your '86 model IIRC.

HTH Martin

Reply to
Oily

RTC3171 superceeds to STC2796