Wanted : S2/S3 Station Wagon Rear Window

Hi,

I am in need of the glass for a s2/s3 SW rear sliding window. Any one got any spares they want to sell ?

Many Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy

What happened matey?

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

oops, wrong Andy!!

nIGE

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

I've got plenty of second hand ones if you are anywhere near east Manchester.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

you should be able to get glass cut at a glass merchant. I have had 6 new panes cut for my 101 at a local double glaxing/window shop and it cost less than £10 per pane and they were cut with curved corners and toughened!

Reply to
Tom Woods