A 4x4 is Born DVD

I found this on another newsgroup, and as the program has been mentioned on the group before, I thought I would pass it on.

John Woodison

My copy has just arrived, 2 MONTHS after ordering it!!

Reply to
Pacman

I ordered a copy soon after posting the link yesterday, I probably wouldn't have if I had seen your reply before hand.

Reply to
John Woodison

I received mine 3 days after ordering it. Dont think thats too bad. Richard

Reply to
Richard

I don't think it was releases until the end of October was it ?

Pantos asked for a copy a few months back, and the dates were on the website from i2i then. Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

My copy was ordered by some friends (for my birthday) back in september as was told it would come during October sometime. They ordered it direct from Home and Leisure.

It doesnt matter now though, it's here, and now I can annoy the wife by spending lots of time watching it and dreaming of building one!!! :-)

Reply to
Pacman

I ordered mine online on October 25th and it was delivered by post on November 2nd. And I am based in Greece.

It is an excellent piece of Land Rover related work and there were quite a few useful tips and recommendations. Camera work is very good, Mark Evans is a joy to listen to and the finished vehicle is spectacular.

My only objection is on the quoted prices which sound a bit inflated.

Overall highly recommend LR viewing.

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Steve Hi,

I placed my order on the day that was quoted on the Bulldog site as the first day of public release of the DVD.

It was delived to me in Greece in eight days which is extremely fast for regular mail from the UK. The Royal Mail date stamp reads October 26th so it was actually posted on the next day from when the order was placed (and I clearly remember ordering it online on October 25th at around 22.00 Greek time which is 20.00 UK time.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Apologies for my spelling Pantelis !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Steve no worries.

My mother used to call me Pantos when I was a child. Reading my name like that brought back childhood memories so it was not at all bad to read it again like that.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

On or around Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:43:10 GMT, "John Woodison" enlightened us thusly:

hmmm.

wonder if I can get a film company to bankroll my LR minibus project?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Scrapyard Challenge ?

Hey maybe we should get a team together !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Heheheh, I'd be up for it ..

I can even supply some BEER if it goes ahead .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

On or around Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:58:07 +0000, Steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

heh. I wasn't gonna build a scrapyard-style one, mind. It's supposed to be a nice tidy thing.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles vaguely muttered something like ...

But you said it was to be Landrover based .. where's the 'tidy' in that?????

:)

Reply to
Paul - xxx