Accelerator Cable NTC2743

Hello Folks. Recently I bought a Accelerator cable Part No NTC2743.

++++(NO fault of my seller to be blamed.)++++ On this replacement for 2.5NA/TD TYPE. The problem arises from a inner plastic shroud for the cable. Mine broke free resulting in slight over acceleration. I noted the shroud protruding. Solution I found is triming the excess thus releasing the retricted cable. Has anyone found a similar problem.
Reply to
John Oakes