TRO's in the Yorkshire Dales

Have i dreamed this, or did I read something the other day that all the dales TRO's are getting lifted due to the fact they are illegal?

Reply to
Nige

Yep, 4 of them were challenged by GLASS/LARA and they got them overturned in court :-)

At last, common sense prevails.

Let's go laning!!!!

Reply to
Andy

Dougal

When we off then? Hope the steps has been done?

Reply to
Nige

Andy, i'm off at the minute, we're back from Spain next Tuesday, so any day that week say Thursday or friday?

Reply to
Nige

Could be up for that Nige, need to check the routes out though as I don't have anything to run 'memory map' on anymore as I lost my PDA a while back

Reply to
Andy