Age old problem - RRC tailgate adjustment

The early stages are a bit slow but the end is quick. I can't describe the feelings when handed this tiny purple fading to pink blood stained blotchy creature. And if anyone says a brand new newborn doesn't have a personality don't believe 'em.

Duration of labour is very variable. Firsts can be a bit drawn out but beware of subsequent ones. Sisters first was the normal sort of 12+ hrs jobbie, 2nd, 4hrs and born at home, unplanned. But, yeah, don't panic. The human species has been doing it very succesfully for thousands of years.

Wot's with all these AFL babies? What happened 9 months ago, some meet in the back of a 101?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You want to see what happens when they accidentally induce you twice....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On or around Mon, 22 May 2006 13:24:08 +0100, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

I don't think I do... sounds nasty.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Memorable, I think is the best way to describe it...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs