an idea on value please(and maybe some offers)

Anyone like to give me a clue as to what the value of my LR would be if i decided to sell it. It is as follows

Ex Army winterised

110 defender Rust free chassis (Very straight body panels all nato green) 1991 H reg 2.5 N/A Diesel twin battery 12 v electrics 80,000 miles Full blue polybush kit fitted fully 12 month mot and 12 month tax All reciepts of work and services i have had done on it since i bought it.

I have owned this landrover from the day it left service 2 years ago. For those that don't know the winterised means its got single piece front doors with wind up and down windows, fully lined interior, heaters in the rear, webasto diesel Pre-heater for engine and interior, heated front screen, waterproofed electrics and wading snorkel with breathers for axles.

Many thanks for reading GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones