leaking again!

The other half came home today, and made some comment about 'the temp gauge is running in the midddle again, have you fixed something?'

So I get my coat on and wander out, thinking how great it is to have a woman who notices things like that, and doesn't say 'it was blue' when you ask about a car she saw( dons flameproof longjohns). There's a medium sized pool of greenish liquid under the engine, which is a bit worrying, as all has been well since the new rad. Usual checks ensue, and unnervingly when I checked the oil, there was the dreaded creamy stuff on the dipstick. This w/end is now a steamclean and service, so I can find out where various liquids are coming from, and it's going to be cold, and the forecast suggests snow :0) Joy! I think the main leak is at the rear of the engine, as that's where the pool was, but am starting to consider the possibility of a head gasket having gone, due to the water in the oil, and this just after I'd congratulated myself for having sorted out all the bits you need to on a

15 y.o. V8. Damn thing must have heard me. Anyway, all this is just to say that after two and a bit years, I've finally found out what her name is,she's called 'Aggie' :0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

Anyway, all this is just to say

Two and a bit years to find out the missus' name is Aggie, but you've sorted the V8 - now that's what I call getting the priorities right!

Reply to
Bob Miller

ROFLMAO :0)

`Mark