Announcing the UNofficial Welsh meet for 101 and other Landies

Emma refuses to drive them! Will have to work on her :o)

Reply to
Graham G

Thing is, once she does, you'll be needing 2 to stop you fighting over them!

Reply to
Mother

Hmm, good justification for two that! Now three on the other hand...

Reply to
Graham G

Ah yes. How long did it take to realise the DVD was on repeat mode through the drunken haze...

Reply to
Mother

Could you pass me the details of your bank manager when you have a moment?

I reckon 4 is the limit, honestly, ask Charlotte...

[THUD]
Reply to
Mother

On or around Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:35:57 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

Oh, I realised that. I wasn't that drunk - it only took about 2 loops through...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

got any kids? ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

grin

...one of each then. Although there appears to have been two types of vampire and several different specs of GS. Then there are right and left hand varients.... Going to need a bigger shed!

Reply to
Graham G

don't even go there! No thanks, there I draw the line! Although I wonder if a dog could take ownership ;o)

Reply to
Graham G