Unofficial 101 meet - 2005

I've put some pics and vids here:

I can recommend the vids ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Ah! That explains it!

Three 'NL' 101s and a 'UK' Disco' were parked across the road from me at The Cross Keys in Tebay after doing Breasthigh Road. I got a few pictures for my collection and my flatmate moved his 80" S1 around to the front of the house which drew the lads away from their beasts/drinks.

Reply to
PDannyD

On Thursday 12 May 2005 09:55, Mother("@ {m} @"@101fc.net) wrote

A 'rumble'of 101's? A 'tonne' of 101's? A 'grip' of 101's? A 'contract' of 101's? A 'pheon' of 101's? (applies to anything British military I suppose) A 'plate" of 101's A plate of bacon sandwiches? You would't be calling me....

Reply to
wayne

A "mortgage" of 101's?....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Had I seen them on the Sunday (they only got back about 10 mins before closing time after rebuilding Graemes' 101) I'd have expected them to drink the pub dry...

You should have gone and said hello - they're a very friendly bunch - including the cloggies (one of whom is actually German, but we count him as honorary Dutch)

Groetjes! :-)

Reply to
Mother

I have some wierd binary thing going ("there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand 101s and those who don't") - maybe not... :-)

I would if you ever had A plate of bacon sandwiches...

Reply to
Mother

Heh!

Yeah, I popped out after hearing voices which weren't in my head[1] and said 'hello' but my little black car[2] needed a wash and they were about to leave so I got out a bucket of soapy water instead.

Nice lads, I thought. The one with "No Spin. Detroit Insid"[3] was either giving the others a head start or it takes a bloody long time to get his glow plugs to work.

You at Driffield this weekend? Say hello to the 30-something bloke in the GS

101 with the home-made hardtop and a canvas-coated wire back door. (Richard. Call him Tricky Dicky) He'll have either one or two small black Patterdale terriers with him and he'll be joining us on Skye late in the week. [1] saying "Buy a Land Rover. Buy a Land Rover." [2] Ford Prefect. (100E) [3] The rest was obscured by Cumbrian mud.
Reply to
PDannyD

greatly enjoyed the vids.. it's the noise you see.... :oD no, no tthe noise of the V8's this time... the noise of the jeep drivers voice going up several octaves as the ground approaches his window. heheh hehehehehe heheheh

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

BAsed on the habits of both the 101 and the owners...

a 'thirst' of 101's?

MW

Reply to
Mark Williamson