Another downside to laser eye surgery

Just changed the oil in Disco rear axle and was examining an apparent leak and got a drop of Finest EP90 in the eye, immediatey went indoors got out the eye bath, rinsed out and repeated several times. Used every type of eye drop i had left over from eye surgery and now 6 hours later it is stinging like billyo, very red and inflammed if it dont stop hurting soon its gonna be a trip down to casualty.

Before I would have been cursing about and oily smear on my glasses, if only i had my safety specs on whilst working under a vehicle. Will do next time......................

Ahh the essence of EP90, its that bottled landrover aroma.........

Reply to
Tony