Any one after a bonnet?

Been having a clear out after rebuilding the old Series III... Running around in a Rangey makes you forget a bit what motoring is all about - the sheer heady joy of maintaining 40mph against all the odds...

Anyway - got a new bonnet with the spare wheel mount, so the old one is on Ebay if anyones interested (prolly not)...

Simon Atkinson

Actually, yes! Mine has the spare wheel mount, which I don't want....

Already watching another one on there - I'l' add yours in. Might have to measure up the logistics of fitting it in the Volvo though...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

An unofficial Landy swap/meet is always a possibility! Also, we are only about 20 mins from the East of England showground for anyone heading to the LRO show next weekend.

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

Not without MOT, brakes, clutch or ignition... I sold my only roadworthy Land Rover last week :-(

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Shame on you!

I'm sure it will fit in the back of most decent sized cars. Remember a series bonnet is nowhere near as wide as the wings.

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

I'll be going to LRO next weekend, and mine has no dashboard wiring, no doors, no windscreen, no bonnet/wings/lights and no floor.

Well, I will be provided it doesn't rain this week and I can finish it.

Oh, I also have 6 spare bonnets, what should I do with them?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Buy a seventh one? You can't have too many...

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

Really? I havn't managed to wreck one yet....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

That is tweaking the nose of fate!