Any one in Yorkshire?

Seems like a wise investment.

Waders at Lidl for those browsing from outerspace on dial up.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

While you're there Nige... treat the family! (You'd need to have attended the last unofficial to understand! :-) )

Minor result and somewhat cheaper than my investment.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

?? All I get is golf shit. Even if I go back to lidl's home page and try and find them myself.

Aldi had some waders in about a month back, they went very quickly, I wanted some for when I'm off-roading, usually they're quite expensive.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

For that money we can get two! Me gazebo is shagged now too, got blown away a couple of weekends ago.

Reply to
Nige

must be a northern offer - cos for me down in kent the offer is Motorcycle bits - although to find out I did change the store to newcastle under lyne and THEN there was waders

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

Lee, if anyone wants one, let me know & I'll sort as many as I can.

I'll bring em down to Norfolk, we'll need 'em.

Reply to
Nige

Ive got a mother one now, made with steel legs and supports, and kinda folds up into the middle. Its prolly 3x3 ish??

Sainsburys - £50.

Ill bring it to Norfolk.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

You have to reset the area or it returns to default- better get some for Norfolk I was there in the drought year (76?) the place was flooded then water everywhere specially near Gt Yarmouth good job we were in a boat. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I live in the south west of England, it seems Lidl think we all play golf! It's showing my correct store, but we just get cheap manky golf stuff.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

From what I've seen you may get the waders in the next week or so- if I miss out on kit in the local Cheadle shop often I can get it afterwards in Cumbria or N Wales one of the (few) benefits of getting about in the truck if you do want a pair why not give them a call on the helpline 0870 444 1234 cant do any harm. Its worth subscribing to the email thingy so they send you a list of whats coming. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I got one very similar from Bookers for the same money just before Eastnor

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Just set me thinking we seem to get an inordinate amount of horse riding gear at Cheadle guess somebody at Lidl heard all that stuff about rich old Cestrians ( cheshire types) not in this parish tho' unless you count the my pal up the road his extended 4 bed semi is up for sale at (a staggering) £450k . Derek

Reply to
Derek