Any Welsh massive in the house?

Guys, I have found a P38 in Bridgend, south Wales, anyone able to have a good look over for me?

Reply to
Nige

Sorry, Nige - Bridgend's about 100 miles from me. S Wales is a big place!

I reckon Austin will oblige. He's closer.

Reply to
Rich B

If Nige will pay me travelling costs I'll look at it for him :p

Reply to
EMB

On or around Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:09:44 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Brigend's almost as far from me as it is from Richard. There's also the minor annoyance of work and the weekend's looking a bit booked-up.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Ho hum, not to worry matey.

Reply to