FREECYCLE: RRC Grill, new in box

New kind of thread?

I have a brand new front grill for the RRC, later type plastic thingy.

I have a spare wheel cover for a Disco or Defender too.

Any takers?

Reply to
Nige

got back ok then !!

Was it good fun?

Do you recon it will fit an 87?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Thats the RR Grill :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Which reminds me - Tom! If it an't gone by the weekend it's down the tip :-) ... seriously! I have plans for the garage which include floorspace.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

sorry, bin dead busy this weekend remodeling my bathroom - and only just finished it enough to make it usable enough to have a wash! I never expected it to take so damn long to move a doorframe!

What shift are you on this week? I can pop round one evening or during some days if you are about?. Drop me a reply via e-mither if you like.

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Nige,

I could use the spare wheel cover if you still have it.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Should fit, ace time, but it was flooded out & very muddy.

Didn't get stuck this time either!

Reply to
Nige

Indeed i do, come & get it!

Reply to
Nige

Can it stay in its current location till the next unofficial, or do you need rid.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Thats fine matey

Reply to
Nige

Thanks Lee! Now i have to see if i can wedge it all into the back of the 2A tommorrow morning! :)