Anyone got any old 110 wheels for sale?

Standard type, gonna get em blasted & primered so not arsed about colour.

Could do with all 5, but ones & twos would be fine!

Pref in Yorks/Lancs/Liverpool for pickup, all places I live or work!

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

I've got loads - some with tyres, some without. The ones with tyres on (worn out, obviously) are free. Beer tokens required for good ones with tyres off (my private horde).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Richard matey, i just dont want them to be badly pitted that will show up under blasting & painting, but if you have 4 or 5 good ones & you can quote me on shipping it would be good. How are my door lock trims doing matey?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Reply to
Thos

Ta, it's only wheels I'm after as the tyres will have to come off anyway!!

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige