Are these available from dealers ?

I've got some vinyl ones on the current disco but I could do with two of these when I get a V8

Cheers

Reply to
StaffBull

At that price?

Reply to
Dougal

No - I would expect them to be more reasonable than that at a dealer, but I think you need a landy produced by the "SVO" to get em' I don't know if calling in with an SVO chassis number would be OK.

StaffBull

"reasonable" and "dealer" in the same sentence. Hahahahaha.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

got to be more reasonable than £30 for a frocking badge surely...?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:03:11 +0000, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

41 now :-)

Hmmm. wonder if you can buy 'em?

The point about chassis numbers may be valid - the chrome bumper for the CSK Rangie was apparently only available to replace a "real" one. dunno if that's still true now.

Mind, you could always have stripped your black bumper off and gotten it chromed.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I once had two of the front quarter bumpers re-chromed for a mk1 RS2000 i was rebuilding. It cost next to nothing & the finish was stunning. Cost about £20 & new ones cost about £300!!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

__

Reply to
Nige

Went for 41 in the end.

Don't suppose you found out if you can buy them did you?

I'll try popping in to my local dealers if I can get a part number for them.

Reply to
Simon Barr

Let me know what the number is if you find out please.

Reply to
StaffBull

The Part No.s are STC7052 - Small STC7053 - Large

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Excellent, cheers Richard.

Do you have any idea of the dimensions of each one?

I'm gonna stick these numbers in my 'phone and pop into my local dealer next time I'm passing for a price.

Reply to
Simon Barr

'Fraid not - I have to confess I'd didn't know there was a "choice" until I looked them up!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks, I'll try and order some from the local L R dealer and see how I get on

Reply to
StaffBull