eBay, Discovery

Seen this: sounds dodgy?

Richard

Judging by the answers to the questions, it sounds stolen.

I came across 52 inch Plasma TV's last year that were selling for £100. I didn't get chance to bid as the Police had a talk with the owner, there were

52 available all fallen off the back of a lorry. I would have thought that woudl have damaged them!!!!! A

Andrew Renshaw

'barge' and 'pole' come to mind. I tend to ignore listings with such terrible spelling too.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Richard composed the following;:

Why the question mark ???????????

I wouldn't touch this with someone else's money, let alone my own .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

seems like hes sold a few landrovers, you never know

Tony

Including this one more than once. He's listed it again:

Pete Foster

Strange. It got to £255 before and somebody was the winning bidder. Here it is the first time round:

Richard