ATTN: Beamends (again, sorry)

Sorry about this Richard & group, but I have mailed you at the sale@ a few times & got no response. I'm after a seat base in vinyl for an 82 S3 (drivers) I cant make out the picture on your site to see if it's the same as mine. Do you have a decent photo of it, or I could take a pic of mine & send it to you ?

I'm after one, along with a few other bits.

e-mail me or you have my mobile number anyway.

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige