Battery light.

Hello All. Just driving home this morning and had a problem with battery light staying on my diesel landy. Headlight work but no indicators or gauges displaying. Then all of a sudden it all comes back on again. Any clues as what might caused the problem.

Reply to
John Oakes

Ignition circuit gone dead momentarily for some reason. (no gauges = ignition circuit off, battery light on = ignition circuit off while alternator still spinning). Did the engine cut out? Does your engine stop on the key, or do you have a manual stop?

Reply to
SimonJ

Hello Simon. My engine works okay I use my choke and stop cable to stop my diesel.

Reply to
John Oakes

Reply to
John Oakes

What like Shep? :~)

I'll get me coat.........................

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

HA HA HA HA HA HAH HAH