Biodiesel

Does anybody have experiences with Biodiesel in the 2002 Defender TD5 engine?

Thanks Stefan Germany

Reply to
Stefan Lauckenmann

Twas Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:22:53 +0200 when Stefan Lauckenmann put finger to keyboard producing:

I'm currently looking into using a form of biodiesel stuff in my 2.5 n/a 110, quite a different engine to a td5 but I'll be posting here what I find where land rovers are concerned.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Our Blackie, a 1999 Td5 doesn't like it one bit.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

A few links here:

Please feel free (anyone) to add your own as you find them.

Reply to
Mother