Bit of a longshot

Hi all i wonder if anyone could help me please,I`m after a part number and somewhere to order the part from. I`m after the rivets (rocut i think) that holds the sill finisher to the body on a 1984 Range Rover.

Many thanks

Reply to
Ripley

Try here:

(another bl...dy site that only works properly with IE) or here:

Dougal

Add this too:

If I remember rightly Jetpress and Components Direct are sister companies.

Reply to
Dougal

Genuine LR parts number L79086L - Rivet plastic on one invoice, drop the L if you're looking for them elsewhere I think. They're probably different from what's on there at the moment but I think you'll find they're the replacement that LR suggest.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

Excellent!!! Thankyou both

Reply to
Ripley

79086L Sill Trim Clip - Discovery I & Range Rover Classic £0.25 inc VAT

- the same for all Range Rover Classics & Discovery I's

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd