blend motor

does anybody have any info on blend motors and how to replace them on my rr4.6vogue 2000my.is there any reason why they should suddenly stop working. mny thx in advance Tim.

Reply to
Tim pople

Renew the blend motors..... have a lot of fun!!! Done it once , don´t want to do it again:-(

GGG "Tim pople" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:YPQhc.898$ snipped-for-privacy@doctor.cableinet.net...

Reply to
GGG

See

It isn't too difficult. I can do them in under 2 hours.

You might want to replace the heater O-rings while you are in there. See

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts