Manuals/Parts for Defender?

Anyone got any links to Defender literature? Apart from

in advance.

Reply to
Wolverine

Also found this site after a quick search myself. Some 300TDi stuff here...

Wolverine

Twas Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:19:05 +0100 when "Wolverine" put finger to keyboard producing:

I'll send you one of these free if you like...

sure what coverage there is for the 300TDi.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

-
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Try

Scroll down past the hebrew stuff

Reply to
Jason.Goods

Fantastic link, It's the only place I've found the 300Tdi Defender wiring diagram. Thanks.

I've nearly got the set now, just need a parts manual.

Reply to
Simon Barr

yes please....Thankyou!

Reply to
Ian Symonds

just bought the RAVE CD off ebay, its a copy, which I didn't know until I received it! Has everything BUT the TDI engine. As I looked at the ad again it showed a Defender '(NAS)' what does this mean? Is it something to do with USA? The Defender on the CD was a V8.

Reply to
Ian Symonds

IIRC NAS stands for North American Spec and they were V8's.

Reply to
Simon Barr

Twas Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:32:45 +0100 when "Ian Symonds" put finger to keyboard producing:

email me an address

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

-
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

That explains it then. Having trouble with my email settings - 'Ian Symonds' and 'Wolverine' are both me.

Reply to
Wolverine

On or around Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:39:28 +0100, "Wolverine" enlightened us thusly:

I've got "300 TDi engine overhaul" in pdf form, if you want it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

No thanks Austin, downloaded that from one of the sites I posted the links too earlier. I'd really like a parts catalogue for my 200TDi CSW, but it looks like I'm gonna have shell out the beer tokens for one!

Reply to
Wolverine

If you do find a parts manual anywhere I'd be gratefull if you could let me know as i've been looking for while with no luck.

Reply to
Simon Barr