R/R 4.6 vogue inter wipers.

My wipers when on intermitant operate at the same speed regardless of the position of the delay controll,is there any quick fix for this or do i need a new wiper switch? Mny Thx in advance Tim.

Reply to
Tim

It is quite possible that you have a BeCM problem, rather than it being 'just the switch'. Try one from a breakers / ebay to find out for sure.

Reply to
chris

chris> It is quite possible that you have a BeCM problem, rather chris> than it being 'just the switch'. Try one from a breakers / chris> ebay to find out for sure.

While it's possibly a BeCM problem it's uinlikely snice they seem to affect the high current side of the BECM. I'd certianly test out the switch but the BECM is not a swappable component. Refer to the ETM and find out where the problem lies; for my money it's the switch or associated wiring.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB