Bracket for mounting spots on A-bar frame (tube) - Where from?

I'm looking to mount some extra lights on my A-bar and I'm struggling to find a bracket that will go around the a-bar frame, the 'tubular' bits.

Anyone know where's best to look, I've not found anything in the normal DIY stores?

Reply to
Embo

Embo uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Dude at work got through 2 A bars before getting the correct one to allow fitment of spots on a TD5. The mounts are actually part of the frame on his.

If you have none then it get it removed and take it to a welder / blacksmith to weld on some brackets BUT make sure you check on clearance from the grill so you can actually fit your spots afterwards.

Otherwise I'd guess other options would be some what of a pigs ear of a job.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

SimonJ

Thanks for links SimonJ, it looks like the word 'clamp' was the missing piece of my searches !

Cheers,

Gavin.

Reply to
Embo