Buildwas site

Does anyone know the URL for the off-road site at Buildwas?

I drive past it two or three days a week, but it's too dark to read their sign properly at the time.

Thanks,

Reply to
Steve Morgan

Steve

My website appears to be knackered at the moment but I am responsible for the off road play days held there each month....

First Sunday of every month 0900 > 1630 £28 per vehicle for all day.....

Hope to see you there - email me if you need more info

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

David,