Bull bars.

Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good set of Disco 2 bull bars. I am looking for the type which have head lamp guards and if possible low down protection. I also need to be able to mount a 12 volt winch on to them.

I know they are not the in thing these days but I live on the Western Isle of Scotland and the Sheep and deer up here have lemming type behaviours. Plus I got the Disco stuck in a peat bog last winter so need some where to mount a pull me out :)

Many thanks A

Reply to
Adele Coleman

If you want a real roo bar rather than one of the toys they usually sell, start with a winch bumper and build on that or have one made from good quality heavy steel plate. most of those in the LR magazines look nice but would'nt protect you from a decent sized Badger.

Reply to
Hirsty's