CB Radios

Well, if i didnt f*ck it up & leave the cb in Morph, I'm after one I can fit in the D2, any (cheap) ideas?

Reply to
Nige

cheap second hand, 20 years old. ebay. i would go the extra and buy new. £60 - £70.

Reply to
banjo

Do they plug into your cig lighter or what? I can't see one with a connection?

Reply to
Nige

normally two wires, but can easily be wired to a plug that fits a cig lighter.

Reply to
banjo

Was more worried about power consumption, never really used one to be honest, had one, but it was in a 101 & there's not many fuses in one of them!

Reply to
Nige

on a modern one (never been messed about), a couple of amps old second hand ones are not really worth the risk, as most of them have been tampered with inside, by poeple who do not know what they are doing. and these days you do not need to buy a license.(if in the UK)

Reply to
banjo

Sweet, cheers matey.

Here we go then

Reply to
Nige

Speak for your own 101 ;) Mine how has 4 8way blade fuse boxes in it! (2 are for the main wiring, one for the leisure circuits and one is running stuff like my stereo, gps, and the non-essential stuff)

Reply to
Tom Woods