changing the engine in my rickman ranger from a ford kent to a ford pinto

I need to know if a ford pinto engine will fit straight in where a ford kent came out. Does anybody know what modifications would be needed?

It would be a great help to us in trying to restore our kit to its former glory :-)

Thank you

Catherine

Reply to
catmonkey

The Rickman is an Escort based suzuki sj lookalike kit car so this isnt the group for them ( ie not a land rover).There is a club for the owners at

or
no doubt you will find someone on there with the knowledge or have you tried alt autos kitcars ?Derek

Reply to
Derek