Defender Tyres

Afternoon

My 90 is nearly sorted, just need to get it Mot'd.

Somewhere between the ditch it rolled in, to where it is now, its got a huge nail in the inside sidewall of the rear tyre - So need to get a new one.

Does anyone know any good sellers?

I need to find a Marshal Radial Powerguard in 255 85 16 (i think).

Thanks,

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark,

try e-tyres.co.uk

they're not too bad on price, they come to you to fit things, the price you see on the site is the price - end of.

Oh, and if you're a member of the Discovery Owners Club you get an extra 5% off - quite how they check if you're a member is beyond me - I just said I was a member (cos I am) and that was that 5% off.

HTH

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

Its worth noting that sidewall penetrations can be safely repaired by a vulcanising process at a tyre dealer that has this.

Expensive though - £20 or more - but saves you buying a new tyre!

Reply to
David J. Button

Really? That contradicts the mantra repeated at every tyre shop I've ever been in.

Not surprised though.

Doesn't seem so expensive then.

Reply to
William Tasso