Chequer plate

Can anyone direct me towards the best place to buy black chequer plate wing top protectors etc. Because the landy is white I don't really want silver chequer plate.

I want to protect the wings, bonnet and raised bonnet bits but To make things harder I have a bonnet wheel carrier. I don't use this all the time but I would like keep it and to protect the whole bonnet. Anyone any ideas about the best way to get round this?

People have told me that you can get a short bit of chequer plate that only protects the first 1/4 of the bonnet, can you get this in black anywhere?

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave

There's some black stuff on the site below.......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd