Choices!!

Hi Jon. I decided to sell my Defender 110CSW after 11 years and changed for a Bitsatissue Shogun, what a very bad decision I made. The bitsatissue was really a toy in many respects to the 110. If you have a choice pick a Defender as it will do all that you require of it and more. I have now changed the Bitsatissue for a Disco, not quite the same as the 110 but back to LR it was for me. Yer learn by your mistakes < dearly > Dave

Reply to
Dave Piggin