Code number for de-activating the immobiliser

Does the aluminiun tag that comes with the keys contain the number for resetting the immobiliser? The number on the tag is of the format ROnnnn, so is nnnn the immobiliser security number?

I am trying to reset the immobilser and the number has a zero in it, does that mean zero turns of the key or ten turns of the key when resetting?

If anyone has removed the ECU etc and replaced it with hard wiring, I would be pleased to hear from them!

Griff

Reply to
Griff